Your unique journey starts when you first step into the Hangleton Manor, a beautiful wedding venue near Brighton and Hove, where a warm welcome awaits you.
The Hangleton Manor in Hove is a much-loved wedding reception venue which has stood since Tudor times, providing a charming haven for brides & grooms wishing to celebrate their special day with friends and family in surroundings full of character. The Manor is off the beaten track but is easily accessible from Brighton and Hove.
One of Brighton’s most listed buildings (second only to Brighton Pier), weddings take place in the 16th century hall, which boasts many of its original features. The dovecote and garden make for magnificent photographs that can be treasured forever and the smaller venue and dedicated wedding co-ordinator will make your big day a special and unique one.
Facilities: The hall can accommodate up to 55 guests for a formal sit down meal, or a buffet celebration.
If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to call and we will be happy to advise you.
T: 01273 413 266
- “Nicky and the team worked extremely hard to ensure that tables were set up and cleared promptly,that guests were welcome, that the photographer and DJ were well looked after and informed of the schedule, and everyone was friendly and very approachable. The food (both main meal and buffet) was served promptly and was delicious, with very generous portion sizes which seems to be unusual for a wedding!”
- “The building and grounds are beautiful (even in the rain!) and we highly recommend Hangleton Manor as a wedding venue. Thank you to the whole team and we will definitely return for meals soon!”
- “The venue and setting could not have been more perfect for their chosen vintage style wedding. It was exactly what the couple wanted for their special day.
- "The food was lovely, the room was decorated beautifully and you could see the staff had worked really hard to achieve this. A special thank you to Nicky helped the day run so smoothly
I have no hesitation in recommending Hangleton Manor to anybody who is looking for a venue for their special celebrations.”
- “Not only is this a beautiful historical building it has a pretty garden and terrace. The staff are so warm and friendly, they worked tirelessly making our special day perfect in every way. They were on hand guiding us through the entire time. The buffet not only looked good it was first class, and plenty to go around. We couldn't have wished for a better day it was perfect in every way!”